2011年11月18日星期五

[topic]CHINA, I LOST MY KEY

 
 

Sent to you by Allen.Tsau via Google Reader:

 
 

via 译言-每日精品译文推荐 by 何必奔衝山下去 on 11/17/11

译者 何必奔衝山下去

I've lost my key, China
It was about ten years ago
When I raced down the crimson boulevard like mad
And cheered loudly into an open field far out from the city
Then
I lost my key
 
My heart, with scars and painful memory
Awaits an end to wandering
I want to go home
To open the drawer looking for the pictures from my boyish days
And check if the green clover is still there pressed
Between the leaves of a book
 
Then
I take a songbook of Heine
From my bookcase
And go for my first date
I will raise this book in front of her
As a bold statement claiming to the blue sky
My love
 
I see so many
Beautiful things out there, but they are all beyond my reach
I've lost my key, China
 
It is beginning to rain again
My key
Where are you hiding?
 
Perhaps you are corroded by the wind and rain
And are rusty all over
But I reject this point of view
I will relentlessly look for you
And keep my hope alive that I will find you back
 
I ask the sun in the sky
If it has ever seen the key I lost
And wish that it will shine
With great enthusiasm for my key
 
In a field stretching far I walk
And seek by following the traces of hope
All that which has been lost
I think about seriously


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

没有评论:

发表评论